- AHIT certified
- Owned/operated with over 10 years of experience
- Complies with the Housing Code of Ethics
- Available for free telephone consultation 6 days a week, during and after the inspection.
- Invites you along for the inspection to answer any questions you may have on the spot
- Weekend inspections at NO extra cost
- Low rates!
Our inspections enable you to take control of your real estate transaction by helping you:
- Identify potential problems
- Survey the home's condition
- Consider possible repairs and upgrades
- Take measure of your investment decision
- Experience confidence and peace of mind about your investment and any negotiations.
The inspection provides an invaluable learning and discovery experience during which your questions can be answered on the spot. You will gain insight into maintenance and energy conservation tailored specifically to your home. We Highly Recommend that you accompany us during the inspection.
Our inspection services include:
Flexible Inspection Times
Home Inspection Specialist provides a very high level of personalized customer service by offering flexible inspection times, including weekend and evening appointments. We are very responsive to our client’s needs and will personally answer any questions they have about their inspection report.
In both new and older homes, the best way to ensure that you are well informed about the strengths and weaknesses of a property is to have us give you a professional home inspection. We are trained to identify problem areas both small and large that may have been overlooked by the previous owners and to identify which require immediate attention.
See our Inspection Overview for more details.
Whether you are selling your home on your own or using a realtor, it’s always a prudent idea to have a professional home inspection. Knowledge is power. All homes have strengths and weaknesses: we help you answer how serious the problems are and which must be immediately addressed and which can wait. The more you know about your home, the more prepared you will be for negotiation.
Click here for more on Sellers Inspection
Most builders provide a one-year warranty for new construction. Generally during this period of time the buyer develops a "punch list" of corrections for the contractor to repair under the warranty coverage. Some defects will not be obvious to the untrained eye. You will be reassured knowing that potential problems were addressed before they grew into something that could cost you a great deal down the road.